Friday, February 10, 2012

Started a new website.


I started a new website- selling many of the same items that I did on www.year-supply.com but I've added many more things.  Also, my prices have gone down on many products.

Please- many of you know that getting hits on a website is crucial in getting up in the google rankings.  If you would do me a favor, click on the banner and browse the site for a little while.  If you like it, link to it on your own blog or website (I'll return the favor).  I have a facebook page too now- just search for Internet Prepper.  Please spread the word to your friends and family. 

I'm offering a 10% discount to all my readers- just put in the code TENOFF in the coupon section at checkout. 

Also,  I attended the Survival Expo in Dallas this past weekend.  Very fun time.  Met some good folks there.  The knife demonstration was awesome.  Also saw Dr. Bones and listened to his presentation.  Which reminds me that I need to buy a surgeon's kit.... anyone have any recommendations?

No comments: